- Enforcing company?s safety policies in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Working with the Project Managers to manage project schedule, material deliveries and manpower on site.
- Developing and maintaining respectable business relationships with Owners, Architect/Engineers, Construction Manager and Subcontractors.
- Working with the Project Managers to understand the contractual scope of work and initiate necessary change orders. Ensure that personnel are working with the latest set of documents and supplemental information.
- Implementing and enforcing the Company?s quality control program to achieve quality workmanship in accordance with project requirements.
- Monitoring the submittal and request for information processes, to ensure project requirements are met.
- Tracking permits and managing inspection processes for all required agencies and permit types (Building, Trade, Use and Occupancy, etc.) as required.
- Managing project close out to include required inspections, commissioning and completion of punch list.
- Managing and controlling budget for general conditions and labor costs on the site.
The Field Superintendent coordinates all site installation activities and supervises field personnel as required to successfully completing the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, and administering good construction safety practices. The Superintendent will maintain the job site office/facilities, complete daily reports, and will report to various Project Managers.
- 3+ years of successful Superintendent experience
- Preferred candidate must be experienced in the Construction industry and Flooring trade.
- Candidate must have strong planning, analytic and communication skills.
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production all phases of commercial construction.
- Degree in Construction Management
- Experience in managing multiple projects.